Monday, March 23, 2009

One of those days

I am having one of those days where I just feel stressed. My biggest stressor is this darn class at school. I thought I was doing so well but everytime I get an assignment back the grade is embarrasing. I'm feeling really stressed about it because today is the last day of the class and I don't foresee the teacher giving me a break on the last assignment. I'm not a quitter but I'm ready to give up on school. If I could afford the student loan payments I think I would. I have an Associate degree already...I'm just tired...so very tired.


On a brighter note, the babyshower cake was a huge hit! Very exciting. They loved it. I did another cake yesterday. Turned out pretty cute. That's all for now, I'm going to go figure up what that teacher will have to give me in order to get through this class. Here is my problem with my classes lately. My school is adversited towards working adults. It's so much easier and faster...no the work load is twice as much, you get burnt out so fast, and most of the teachers do not care that you have a life outside of school. I have had two teachers that understood that everyone was a working adult and most with children. These teachers lecture and had one assignment due each week...sometimes we just had to answer some questions about the lecture. Anyway...I'm done complaining.

1 comment:

alyak23 said...

Your cakes are soo awesome Bree!! Wow you have such a talent!! I still want to be your student!! I am sorry classes are tricky. What are you taking classes for these days? I didn't even know you had a blog! I will be watching it! Love ya