Monday, March 9, 2009

Baking...Baking..Tasting

This Saturday I have a wedding cake tasting for a lovely couple, Mel and Chris. I am baking my brains off for the next couple days. I've been so busy lately that I'm trying to catch up in a couple areas and apparently the tasting in one. I have 13 flavors for her to try so I'm a busy bee this week between work, baking, class, online school, and the kiddos.
I can't wait to see what we design for her wedding cake! I love wedding cakes...so beautiful. Even though your mouth waters, at the same time you think it's too beautiful to eat.

You know the number one thing I hate about weekends...there is never enough time to get all the things done that you need to do. I'm sure on the weekends I could better manage my time...but maybe not. I usually get a lot done, but never enough. It drives me crazy! The weekdays...it's just given that a whole lot isn't going to get done outside of work. If I could live on 2-4 hours of sleep a night I would. There is just too much to do!

No comments: