Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah



Today I had the pleasure of making a birthday cake and tiny smash cake for a little Valentine baby, Hannah.

I thought the Love idea was really cute with white hearts. I had specific instructions to not use red. So the soft pink with hot pink letters and white hearts and writting looked really cute.


To be honest at first I wasn't sure if I liked the way it turned out but everyone seemed to love it so...it's grown on me.


Tomorrow I will continue working on the showcake for the Austin show! 2 more weeks! I'm so excited. I hope it is everything I'm hoping for. I'm most excited about meeting Bronwen Weber! She is amazing. I'm really excited about my show piece and I think it's going to turn out great. Hopefully I will be coming home with a ribbon for all my hard work. I'd really like to work on the show piece tonight but I've got to get the house clean. We've got Janet Wisner coming over tomorrow morning to photograph the girls. I am super excited about that! About a year ago she photographed our family and then for Christmas gifts she photographed me and my siblings. She is amazing! I absolutely love her work and I'm really excited to see what wonderful things she captures while playing with my girls. It's going to be so much fun since Colbi walks now and has her own little personality. I hope Ava doesn't go into shy kid mode, but either way we're going to have so much fun.

Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day Matt is taking me to dinner at PF Changs Chinese Bistro! Yes, you must say the whole name because the food is deserving! Hahaha. The Pe King Dumplings are wonderful and I am super excited about it.

Must run off now. Have a beautiful, breezie day.

Bree

No comments: