Sunday, January 16, 2011

Baby Shower Cupcakes

These were for a little girl baby shower.  The hostess had a variety of napkins she wanted to match.  Some were green with black polka dots, dark pink with black polka dots, and then one that was light pink with dark pink, black and green flowers.  So I did the best I could to match the napkins and they loved them!  In fact I received a comment from the hostess, that has to be my favorite comment about an order, ever!

"They turned out amazing, they were a huge hit! Thanks so much!  We all gazed at them for a few hours until someone was brave enough to eat the first one :) haha they tasted even better than they looked. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you I was running all around this morning picking up last minute things. We will do business again and I look forward to meeting you then!"

Enjoy!


No comments: