Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Busy

Well I don't have a cake to post today but in a couple days I will. I'm excited about all the new things going on with Breezie's. I'm especially excited that with an increasing workload I get to start training Kayla to be the newest member of the team! She has an excellent blog focused around her adorable little lady, Bailey. And from a few things that I have seen she's an excellent artist. Kayla is going to be a great asset to Breezie's and I'm so excited to see the magic she'll bring to our cakes.

Our July is getting busier which is beyond great, and I'm really excited to post our newest cakes as we crank them out! Also, be sure to check back on July 18th to see the post from my daughter's birthday. It's going to be a big one!

1 comment:

alyak23 said...

YAY!! I am so excited to work with you! I can't wait to see where this takes us!