Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cookie Pops



I love the variety of things you can do and decorate when it comes to baking. I got my December Better Homes and Gardens in the mail the other day and there was a holiday cookie section. Their cookies on a stick here no bake and they used oreos, orange juice, and some other things. I started doing a little research and came up with my own spin on it. These are my new cookie pops. These are covered with white chocolate, but I plan offer all different types of toppings and decorations. These will run $0.50 and will be individually wrapped. These are great for party favors, for kids, showers, valentines at school, anything really. I'm really excited about these and can't wait to come up with even more ideas to use these for. My sister had a great idea we're going to try for bridal showers. I will post pictures as soon as possible. Enjoy!

No comments: